!! Helping you realize your dreams!!
- Purchase of a plot of land and construction of residential building.
- Purchase of Individual houses / Residential apartments.
- Purchase of Bungalow / Apartment constructed by builders/ developers
- Renovation, modification, extension of existing building
- Swapping from another bank or financial institutions
Features and Benefits
- Competitive Interest rate: 7.5% to 12% p.a.
- Flexible Repayment Schedule: Monthly (EMI) or quarterly (EQI) basis.
- Quick Turnover time: Approving status within 36-48 hours upon completion of all required documents
- Tenure: up to 25 years
- Financing up to 70% of your requirements
- Counseling to help better financing by our Relationship Managers throughout the process
- Loan processing fee: 1.50% of the loan amount
- Prepayment charge: 1 % of the prepaid amount if the payment is made within 1 year of initial disbursement.
- Individual - Nepalese Citizen above 21 years.
- Salaried individual, self employed persons
- EMI /EQI– 50% of gross income and EMI /EQI– 80% of uncommitted (disposable) income
- Swapping of loan is subject to the satisfactory debt servicing to other Banks/ FIs.
- Acceptable collateral to the bank (the residential property being purchased)
- Maximum loan amount up to Rs. 10.00 Mio.
- 2 Passport size photo of applicant
- Photocopy of Citizenship certificate of applicant and guarantor
- Photocopy of Tax/PAN/VAT certificate along with registration certificate
- Photocopy of Article of Association and Memorandum of Association
Proof of Income
- Salary certificate
- Photocopy of contract agreement between applicant and his/her employer
- Photocopy of Rent Contract if any
- Photocopy of audited/management prepared Financial Statements (past 3 years).
- Others if any
- Loan application form duly filled and signed in standard format of the Bank
- Current account of the applicant / borrower
- Name of the family members
- Net worth declaration
- Original quotation of housing company, if being bought from housing company
- Original letter stating coheir (Anshiyar) of seller from local authority (Ward)
- Original Blue Print of the land (Napi Naksha) certified by concerned authority
- Copy of construction completion certificate form Municipality/VDC in case of purchasing already build house (Nirman Sampanna Pramanpatra)
- Copy of detailed breakdown of cost estimation from the applicant’s consultant
- Copy of land Ownership Certificate (Lalpurja)
- Original latest land revenue receipt (Malpot Receipt)
- Copy of blue print of building approved from Municipality/VDC (Naksha Pass)
- Copy of land Transfer deed (Rajinama)
- Original four Boundary Disclosure (Char Killa Pramanit) from ward office
- Approval letter of Municipality for extension and renovation/modification (if needed) of house
- In case of swapping of loan, loan statement form other banks and financial institution
- Net worth declarations
- Other documents stipulated by the Bank from time to time
Download Home Loan Application form »
Refer to your nearest branches.