!! Global Mortgage Loan/ Global Personal Loan is provided to suffice your personal financing/ business requirements such as for financing your long vacation plans, buying home equipments, electronics or any other unexpected needs. !!
- Financing your Personal/ Business needs
- Swapping loan from another bank / financial institutions
Features and Benefits:
- Competitive Interest rate: 10% to 14% p.a.
- Flexible Repayment Schedule: Monthly (EMI) or quarterly (EQI) basis or quarterly interest payment.
- Quick turnover time: Approving status within 36-48 hours upon completion of all required documents
- Tenor: Maximum up to 10 years for installment basis and 1 year for revolving nature.
- Counseling to help better financing by our Relationship Managers throughout the process
- Loan processing fee: 1.50% of the loan amount
- Prepayment charge: 1% of the prepaid amount if prepayment is made within one year from the date of initial disbursement in case of monthly / quarterly installments and Rs. 10,000.00 flat will be charged if borrower wants to close the loan account within 11 month from the date of disbursement in case of revolving loan.
- Nepalese Citizen above 21 years
- Salaried Individuals in permanent service with any credible organization
- Individuals with their own business/ self employed persons.
- Sustainable and sufficient source of income
- EMI /EQI– 50% of gross income
- EMI /EQI– 80% of uncommitted (disposable) income
- Security coverage requirement: 120% in Distress Value of the Fixed Assets Collateral offered.
- Swapping of loan is subject to the satisfactory debt servicing to other Banks/FIs.
- Maximum loan amount up to Rs. 10 million.
- 2 Passport size photo of applicant
- Photocopy of citizenship certificate of Applicant & guarantor
- Family members name in detail
- Photocopy of Tax/PAN/VAT certificate along with registration certificate
Proof of Income
- Salary Certificate
- Photocopy of contract agreement between applicant and his/her employer
- Photocopy of Rent Contract if any
- Photocopy of audited/management prepared Financial Statements (Past 3 years)
- Others, if any.
- Loan application firm duly filled and signed in standard format of the Bank
- Current account of the applicant / borrower
- Name of the family members
- Net worth declaration
- Original Blue Print of the land (Napi Naksha) certified by concerned authority
- Copy of construction completion certificate from Municipality/VDC in case of purchasing already built house (Nirman Sampanna Pramanpatra)
- Copy of land ownership certificate (Lalpurja)
- Original latest land revenue receipt (Malpot Receipt)
- Approved drawing of the building from Municipality/VDC (Naksha Pass)
- Copy of land Transfer Deed (Rajinama)
- Original four Boundary Disclosure (Char Killa Pramanit) from ward office
- Approval letter of municipality for extension and renovation/modification (if needed) of house
- Incase of swapping of loan, loan statement from other banks and financial institution
- Other documents stipulated by the Bank from time to time
Download Mortgage Loan Application form »
Refer to your nearest branches.