!! Flexible financial solutions for business operation and expansion. !!
Global Small Business Loan/ Small and Medium Enterprises Loan
Our SME Loan enables you to meet your unique business requirement.
- Financing for small business facilities and commitments
- Working capital financing
- Swapping of loan from other banks and financial institutions
- Financing for capital expenditure (in the form of Fixed Term Loan)
- Financing for trade related facilities like LC/TR and non-funded facilities like bank guarantee etc.
Features and Benefits:
- Competitive Interest rates: 8% to 14% p.a.
- Quick Turnover time.
- Flexible tenor: Maximum up to 10 years on installment basis for term loan and 1 year for working capital loan.
- Counseling to help better financing by our Relationship Managers throughout the process
- Loan processing fee: 0.75% of the loan amount
- Small and medium scale industries (carpet, garment, pashmina, handicraft etc); Trading sector (wholesaler & retailers/distributors, import and exporters), service sector (cargo/ freight forwarders, travel/ tour/ ticketing agencies, hospital/ polyclinics, educational consultancies etc.) and any other sector
- Firm/ company owned by Nepalese individual registered in concerning government authorities / municipality / VDC.
- Minimum 2 years of profitable operation or the new business to be established by the key person who has minimum 2 years of experience in the similar business.
- Swapping of loan is subject to the satisfactory debt servicing to concerning banks/financial institution
- Primary security: Hypothecation of stocks, assignment of current assets, bills and receivables of the business.
- Secondary Security: Acceptable Fixed Assets Collateral.
- Maximum loan amount up to Rs.40 million.
Registration Related Documents:
Collateral / Property Related Documents:
- Copy of registration certificate issued by Company Registrar's office/ office of commerce / office of small & cottage industry & PAN Certificate.
- Copy of Article of Association.
- Copy of Memorandum/partnership deed as applicable.
- Copy of TAX Registration/renewal certificate.
- In case of requirement of specific permit/license to operate the business, same should be obtained from the concerned ministry/department.
- Share Holding pattern certificated by Company registrar's office.
- Copy of Ownership Documents of property (Lalpurja).
- Copy of Land Revenue Payment Receipt (Tiro Rashid) - most recent.
- Copy of ownership transfer document (Rajinama/Bakaspatra)
- Cad-astral map (blue-print map).
- Certification of 4 corners (Chauhaddi) from ward office.
- Copy of Building drawing approved by concerned authority *building construction completion certificate ( in case of Building)
- Any other documents related to property as applicable.
- Certified true copy of Board Minute to obtain loan.
- Citizenship & photographs of directors/proprietors/partners and personal guarantors.
- Loan application firm duly filled and signed in standard format of the Bank.
- Financial statement of last three years either audited or management prepared and projected financial statement for at least next 3 years.
- Other documents stipulated by the Bank from time to time.
Refer to your nearest branches.
Download Business Loan Application form »