Information on Global Visa Gold Domestic Credit Card
It is a high class credit card valid within Nepal and India issued under Visa brand. Any Nepalese citizen aged 16 years and above and with monthly income of NPR 35,000 and above are eligible to apply for this card. Apart from this, Visa Classic Card can be upgraded to Visa Gold depending upon limit utilization and payment history.
- Accepted as mode of payment at Visa merchant locations and ATM within territory of Nepal and India.
- Flexible payment option (NPR 1,000 or 10% of balance whichever is higher to 100% of balance)
- Service charge free credit period from 15 – 45 days
- Lowest service charge rate in the industry for revolving credit only 24% per annum.
- Credit limit upto NPR 500,000.
- Cash limit will be 90% of credit limit.
Procedure to Apply for Global Visa Gold Domestic Credit Card
Visit your nearest branch to obtain application form of Visa Gold Domestic Credit Card.
- Fill up the application for Visa Gold Domestic Credit Card.
- Submit it to the respective branch.
- Collect your Visa Gold Domestic Credit Card and pin code after the specified day and have your card activated.
- You may now use your card in Nepal and India where ever Visa is accepted.
- Any Nepalese citizen aged of 16 years and above may apply for this card.
- Monthly salary income of NPR 50,000 or above.
- Annual business income of NPR 500,000 or above.
- Foreign nationals fulfilling requirement of passport certification by Embassy and having valid visa status.
- Latest annual salary certificate in official letter head signed by HR Manager or Account Manager for salaried applicant.
- Company registration certificates, tax registration certificate, latest tax clearance certificate, share registered book and latest audited financial report for self employed business man.
- Lease Agreement valid for additional one year for those who are not employed but have other income sources like rental income.
- No income certificate required to those who would like to take credit card against lien on Fixed Deposit, Current or Saving Account of Global IME Bank Limited.
- Account statement of latest last three months of any commercial bank.
- Recent passport size photo of card applicant (and supplementary card applicant if applicable).
- Copy of citizenship certificate.
Procedure to use Global Visa Gold Domestic Credit Card
It is very simple and easy to use your credit card. Instead of paying cash, you can just swipe your card at the merchant location. Two receipts will then be printed for you to sign. The merchant will keep one copy and hand you over the second copy. At the end of the billing period, you will receive a statement which shows all the transactions that you have made during the past month. You are required to settle at least the minimum due amount within the due date. Failure to do so will add late payment penalty fee and interest to your statement.
Your credit card also allows for instant withdrawal of cash. This is very easy to do as described below:
- Insert you Visa credit card in the card slot. (Some ATM machines will pull the card inside the machine automatically while in others you have to dip the card in and pull it out quickly.)
- Select the language you desire either Nepali or English. Other languages may be available in India.
- Enter your pin number.
- Select withdraw funds to take money out from the ATM
- Enter the desired Rupees Amount. This must be in multiples of 500 in GIBL ATMs.
- Make sure to take your cash, credit card and a receipt.