Global IME Retirement Fund (Erstwhile Janata Retirement Fund) was incorporated in BS 2060 under Income Tax Act, 2058 & Income Tax Rule, 2059 obtaining approval from the Inland Revenue Department (IRD) as a separate entity of Global IME Bank Limited.
The main objective of the Fund is to make employees benefit from their income tax liability to maintain their secure retired life through the savings of their active employment period.
The Fund has been running successfully since BS 2060 delivering quality service to its customers who have been contributing their best service in any industry of the national economy.
Product & Services:
The Global IME Retirement Fund has been managing the following schemes to facilitate our valued customers.
• Provident Fund
• Retirement Fund
• Gratuity/Pension Fund
• Employees Welfare Fund
• Public Provident Fund
• Leave Encashment Fund &
• Other Staff Related Funds
• 8.5% p.a. interest on deposit is provided on daily balance & capitalized at quarterly basis and such interest income is also tax free.
• The Fund is providing credit facilities to its individual depositor/contributor up to 90 % of their deposit amount (provident fund and retirement fund) as RF Loan.
• The Depositor/Contributor will be eligible to apply for RF Loan only after one year of depositing/contributing on such amount or after completion on one fiscal year of depositing/contributing on such amount along with the recommendation from the concerned organization (Employer).
• The interest rate on RF Loan will be additional 1.5% pa interest rate on deposit (i.e. 8.5%+1.5%=10%).
• The Depositor/Contributor can get all services (Deposit/Loan/Account Close) from any branch of the Global IME Bank Limited.
• For the final withdraw of the deposit amount, the Depositor/Contributor may request to Global IME Retirement Fund along with the certification of the retirement document from the concerned organization (Employer).
• Depositors can be benefited of NPR 10,000.00 as Bereavement Expenses and NPR 10,000.00 as Maternity Expenses. In order to take these facilities the depositors must claim the payment within 90 days of the incident.
Retirement Fund Account Opening
• Registration, PAN, MOA, AOA of concerned organization
• Board Minute from concerned Organization regarding on participating Global IME Retirement Fund.
• Duly filled GRF Opening Form and GRF card (by individual)
• Citizenship Copy and 2 recent photograph
• Employee ID Card Copy
(BOD minute and covering letter is not necessary for RF account)
Retirement Fund Account Closing
• Release Letter of the employee
• Acknowledgement Letter from Organization
• Duly filled GRF Closing Form
• Original GRF card or certified copy of citizenship
Retirement Fund Loan
• Duly filled GRF Loan Form
• GRF card copy or certified copy of citizenship
Global IME Retirement Fund- Download Forms